Thursday, November 12, 2015

warning

it's really difficult to process all the different emotions and thoughts that plague me in the wake of losing my dad. but i am going to begin to try to approach my thoughts and feelings here on my blog. ever since i started this web log, it has been the most effective way to take the upstairs neighbors (my thoughts) who stomp around in their steel boots and disturb and interrupt every thing going on in my life, and get them out/give them a vent so they stop stomping around so obnoxiously.

i'm not sure if this blog has any regular audience anymore, so these posts aren't really for anyone but myself, and yet i leave them public because if anyone was wondering what was going on inside my head, this is the most close to accurate resource there is. that being said, if you, reader, are a regular visitor of this site, consider yourself warned. you may want to take a short vacation from it.

No comments: