Thursday, May 27, 2010

permanence

you know, when i started my career of being god's gift to humanity back in 1986, i was young and inexperienced. there was much i didn't understand. for example, i didn't even realize that just because i couldn't see something, didn't mean it wasn't there. i mean, i could have watched someone put a pen in their pocket and i would have believed that it no longer existed. boy was i silly.

now that i'm older and wiser, i'm older. and wiser. good ol' object constancy.

but seriously, does the light really go off when you shut the refrigerator door?

3 comments:

Tina said...

Ha ha ha, oh Jacob! You crack me up! I'm glad that you were God's gift to humanity, and some day we'll figure out if the light really goes off when the refrigerator door closes, maybe they teach us before we graduate from here.

TaraB said...

your brain jacob! I love your brain!

olivialuce said...

I'm glad you're a permanent object.