Thursday, March 4, 2010

why?

every time the door opens, a wormhole connecting the front door of the gym and the north pole is brushed open and a full 6,500 gallons of fresh arctic air rushes directly into my face and arms.

it's a good thing it's a double door there, that way it can accommodate forty people come in those doors every minute while i work.

at six o'clock people start telling me, "hey man, that door's locked!" (because they lock automatically at six)
i just look at them and think, "darn!"

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

"you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd..." i came here specifically to tell you that that HORRIBLE song is stuck in my head...i Have NO idea how it got there. ~Emily

laSonya said...

Wow, I think your writing is super funny, though provoking and addicting. Thank you for contributing to the world.
i just wanted to tell you that and that I have no idea who you are but you are a friend of my friends and I found your (web)log via theirs.