Wednesday, June 4, 2008

when you realize you're not who you thought

"then i realized that my heart was bitter,
and i was all torn up inside.
i was so foolish and ignorant,
i must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
yet, i still belong to you;
you hold my right hand.
you guide me with your counsel,
leading me to a glorious destiny!"

"whom have i in heaven but you?
i desire you more than anything on earth.
my health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but god remains the strength of my heart.
he is mine forever!"

"asaph"
psalm 73:21-26

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

24! singing, spirit, take me up in arms with you!

EMILY STAR said...

Tracy emailed me yesterday. When you get up here, we are hanging out with Tracy for a weekend. I hope you know that! He said he's coming our way.