Monday, December 29, 2008

unload time

snow comes, then it melts... then it comes back again! then it melts again! what an emotional rollercoaster.

why are some things important to people and not to others? where does this come from? like eating dinner together. incredibly important to my mother, not really at all to me. family in general is important to some of my siblings and not so much to others. what?

there are certain people in my life that i really enjoy. i like to be around them, spend time with them, talk to them. then there are people who i don't enjoy. the difference? the people i enjoy at least give me the idea that they understand me. the others? don't care. 
man, when broken down like that it seems kind of selfish. that's me i guess. is everyone else that much different?

i need to figure out how to use these boots so i don't have to buy new ones. that would suck. i probably need to get some new ones anyway. oh well. show me the money.

i can't wait to go skiing tomorrow.

i've gotta get out of here. i'm dying inside

i'm beginning to hate tv on some level. it sucks your soul up. 

life. oh boy.

this little kitten is awesome. mini-cat!

how am i supposed to afford school? even after all that financial aid? community college looking more appealing all the time.

family oriented movies depress me. like marley and me. 


2 comments:

TaraB said...

Jacob! I like your brain unloaded! Very interesting...and profound...

Happy break to you!!!

Justin said...

Follower of Christ,
My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter from Chattanooga, TN. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. Nice Blog.