Tuesday, November 25, 2008

break...

i'm home now, sure took me long enough.

mom hooked me up with microsoft office! YES! now i can finally write stuff 'from the comfort'. and print it.

bruno (the dog) got all worried when i walked in again. he always barks at me and raises his hackles. whatevs. my padres are actually trying to train him to do that. the first time i met him, he wanted my blood to be spilled. oh well. i think he's over that by now. he's sleeping near my feet dreaming about something, apparently totally unworriedified about my presence.

my room is no longer my room... officially. i still will sleep in there if and when i come home for a weekend or something, but it's totally re-arranged to be a "sitting room". my mom is a nut... so is my dad... i wonder why i turned out to be completely and utterly normal.

when i walked in the door, i got the usual response... nothing. my parents responded to me as if i just went out to get something from the car really quick. i opened the door, the dog freaked a little bit. my parents smiled at me, congratulated the dog and went on with their conversation. however odd, it's actually kind of nice. i don't like it when people make a big deal of me returning or leaving. i don't see the point most times.

i think i'm going to go to bed. it's not even eleven. cool.

No comments: